Cross Over Uni Fishing Boat Arch
In Stock! Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
Read the description below to understand what is included in the base package.
This fishing boat arch is designed for both ends of fun on the water. Use it to fish, and or to wakeboard or ski.
- The Cross Over Uni Fishing Boat Arch can be ordered from 48″ to 136″ wide with +/- 3″ of adjustment.
- New Design, built with a wider stance on the bottom and extra braces for strength. Extra interior bracing adds extra strength and beauty.
- 52″ Tall (Deck to the underside of the arch).
- Very strong and versatile unit, built from 2″ diameter, schedule 40, anodized (external and internal surfaces) aluminum tube.
- Standard package includes:
- (4) backing plates
- (4) mounting shims
- (4 sets) break away mounting hardware
- (4) bolt-on adjustable rod holders
- You can add additional bolt-on rod holders and other accessories can be added to your order or purchased and installed at a later date.
- The Cross Over Uni Arch weighs roughly 65 lbs but will vary slightly based on the width that has been specified.
- The arches are designed with hollow tubing and connectors allowing you to run and hide wires internally.
- We sell a broad assortment of mounts to accommodate almost every boat. The selection box identifies the four primary options:
- Deck Mount Round
- Deck Mount Narrow
- Side Mount Round
- Side Mount Narrow
- If you think you need something else, select another and a sales representative will contact you. Please refer to the photos while selecting.
- All arches are designed to fold down in a matter of minutes by removing two bolts (front or back mounts), loosening the other two, and lowering it.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call 1-888-675-6850 for assistance.
- Proudly made in Toledo, OH.
- 5-Year Warranty Standard
Great Value – Captain’s Package
Consider Upgrading to the Captain’s Package which provides additional accessories at an unbelievable price.
4 – Additional Bolt on Rod Holders Part# 107
1 – Light Bracket Set (Lights Sold Separately) Part # 100-13
2 – Quick Swivel Rod Holders Part# 180
1 – Net Holder Part# 109
This is a $659.55 value that you can purchase with your arch for only $385.95. This offer is only available with the purchase a new arch. You save $273.60 representing a 41.4% discount. You also save on freight because it ships free with the arch.
If you are wondering about the installation process, download the Installation Instructions PDF below. Our arches have been installed by thousands of people on their own boats. If you end up having questions along the way, call us and we’ll be there to help.
|Approximate Mounting Width In Inches|
100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99
Here is a picture of are new cross over Arch from fish on sports looks great on are jet boat,on the Fraser river in B.C. Canada .thanks fish on sports this is a great product we love it.
Here’s a pic of my new crossover arch installed on my Mako 195 DC It was a very simple install and the fit and finish is great thanks for building such a high quality affordable product.
Kevin Rookes –
the CrossOver Arch was a bit tall for my boat but after cutting it down 3″ it is a perfect fit. it went together easily, is made of sturdy tubing and is an excellent fit for my boat. part of my order was missing but with one phone call the additional equipment was shipped without delay.