Jr. Uni Fishing Boat Arch
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 9 customer ratings(9 customer reviews)
In Stock! Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
Read the description below to understand what is included in the base package.
SKU: 240 Category: Fishing Boat Arches
- The Jr. Uni Fishing Boat Arch can be ordered from 36″ to 136″ wide with +/- 3″ of adjustment.
- 46.25″ Tall (Deck to the underside of the arch).
- Very strong and versatile unit, built from 2″ diameter, schedule 40, anodized (external and internal surfaces) aluminum tube.
- Standard package includes:
- (4) backing plates
- (4) mounting shims
- (4 sets) break away mounting hardware
- (4) bolt-on adjustable rod holders
- You can add additional bolt-on rod holders and other accessories can be added to your order or purchased and installed at a later date.
- The Jr. Uni Arch weighs roughly 65 lbs but will vary slightly based on the width that has been specified.
- The arches are designed with hollow tubing and connectors allowing you to run and hide wires internally.
- We sell a broad assortment of mounts to accommodate almost every boat. The selection box identifies the four primary options:
- Deck Mount Round
- Deck Mount Narrow
- Side Mount Round
- Side Mount Narrow
- If you think you need something else, select another and a sales representative will contact you. Please refer to the photos while selecting.
- All arches are designed to fold down in a matter of minutes by removing two bolts (front or back mounts), loosening the other two, and lowering it.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call 1-888-675-6850 for assistance.
- Proudly made in Toledo, OH.
- 5-Year Warranty Standard
Great Value – Captain’s Package
Consider Upgrading to the Captain’s Package which provides additional accessories at an unbelievable price.
4 – Additional Bolt on Rod Holders Part# 107
1 – Light Bracket Set (Lights Sold Separately) Part # 100-13
2 – Quick Swivel Rod Holders Part# 180
1 – Net Holder Part# 109
This is a $659.55 value that you can purchase with your arch for only $385.95. This offer is only available with the purchase a new arch. You save $273.60 representing a 41.4% discount. You also save on freight because it ships free with the arch.
John Parnaby –
Awesome product; can’t match it for the cost. Installation best with help but I managed OK by myself. Really makes my Seacraft look like a new boat!
Hat please.my new jr.uni-arch was easy to install and I feel that I got a great deal for the money. It is very well built and I only had it on my boat for one day and my friend has already ordered on I bet I get to help put that one on😀 thank you for a great arch.
Lynn Cahoon –
Very impressed with ruggedness and workmanship. A pleasant experience dealing with Fish On Sports and would recommend them to anyone
Just finished my install and I must say I am very satisfied! It’s not often that a product exceeds your expectations anymore but I can say without a doubt that this one did! The quality is top notch and the final product seems to be very rugged. I was bit worried that it may be a little wobbly on my Sea Ray, but after tightening it all up it is very rigid. The install was a breeze with two people, however I’m not sure how it would go by yourself. If your considering an arch on a budget, look no further. This arch will not disappoint!
Robert Henderson –
Amazing simply amazing that is your Jr. Uni Arch and your service. Received arch 5 days after order here on Manitoulin Island Ontario Canada, completed installation in a day and half by myself except for about one hour my wife help. The adjustability is what sold me on it. Could not find anything like it in Canada, well worth the few bucks exchange, that is a 5 out of 5 star rating from me up here in Canada.
I received and installed my uni arch and it looks amazing! I was truly surprised at the quality of product for the low price! Thank you for answering all of my questions and the prompt delivery.
my radar was mounted on Bimini top , this unit is sturdy and looks good. installation was not difficult
Jeff winkel –
Excellent quality and excellent service. I’ve had it for 2 years now and appreciate it every time I use it.
I have installed your arch and a number of mounting attachments (photos attached). This is a 2006 Bayliner 245 cruiser I have converted to a fishing boat that I use on Lake Michigan and occasionally offshore in Southern Florida. Not a typical fishing boat but it’s the boat I have – making the best of it – has held up well over past 11 years.
I installed the arch to support the top and outriggers which is why I made heavy duty arch mounting plates. The vertical top support bars in front are placed to support 3 removable lexan windshield pieces (next summers project) for cold weather and storm situations. The DIY top is plywood core fiberglass and all mounting support is aluminum.
I have found your products to be high quality and affordable.