Sr. Admiral-Uni Fishing Boat Arch
In Stock! Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
Read the description below to understand what is included in the base package.
- New Updated tougher design.
- Double beam bracing to make this arch the most rugged on the market.
- Perfect for large-beamed boats and sailboats.
- The Senior Admiral Fishing Boat Arch can be ordered from 60″ to 136″ wide with +/- 3″ of adjustment.
- 59″ Tall (Deck to the underside of the arch) and can be trimmed as much as 15″ shorter.
- Built from a 2″ diameter, schedule 40, anodized (external and internal surfaces) aluminum tube.
- Standard package includes:
- (4) backing plates
- (4) mounting shims
- (4 sets) break away mounting hardware
- (4) bolt-on adjustable rod holders
- You can add additional bolt-on rod holders and other accessories can be added to your order or purchased and installed at a later date.
- Will hold all of your accessories, davits, solar panels, wind generators, and all of your fishing gear.
- The Senior Admiral Arch weighs roughly 100 lbs. but will vary slightly based on the width that has been specified.
- The arches are designed with hollow tubing and connectors allowing you to run and hide wires internally.
- We sell a broad assortment of mounts to accommodate almost every boat. The selection box identifies the four primary options:
- Deck Mount Round
- Deck Mount Narrow
- Side Mount Round
- Side Mount Narrow
- If you think you need something else, select another and a sales representative will contact you. Please refer to the photos while selecting.
- All arches are designed to fold down in a matter of minutes by removing two bolts (front or back mounts), loosening the other two, and lowering it.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call 1-888-675-6850 for assistance.
- Proudly made in Toledo, OH.
- 5-Year Warranty Standard
Great Value – Captains Package
Consider Upgrading to the Captains Package that provides additional accessories at an unbelievable price.
4 – Additional Bolt on Rod Holders Part# 107
1 – Light Bracket Set (Lights Sold Separately) Part # 100-13
2 – Quick Swivel Rod Holders Part# 180
1 – Net Holder Part# 109
This is a $659.55 value that you can purchase with your arch for only $385.95. This offer is only available with the purchase a new arch. You save $273.60 representing a 41.4% discount. You also save on freight because it ships free with the arch.
If you are wondering about the installation process, download the Installation Instructions PDF below. Our arches have been installed by thousands of people on their own boats. If you end up having questions along the way, call us and we’ll be there to help.
I just finished installing this Sr. Admiral arch. It is much stronger
than I thought. I pulled myself up on it (200 lbs.) it did not move at
all. It solved my problem of where to put I new radar.
Yvon Renaud –
The Sr.Admiral Uni Arch fromage Fish on Sports is easy to install on the boat. Had a lot of good comments people ask me where did I get it.
Matt R –
Sending you a couple of pictures of our recently installed radar arch! Must say it was a long installation process and a 3 man (could have used 4!) job but we are very pleased with the results. We were afraid it would rattle but it doesn’t! Love all the rod holders!
Now switching gears to get ready to hunt! We’ll be all ready to yell Fish On in the spring!
Nick R –
All mounted up! Thanks for all he help, customer service was awesome, everything went on easy and quick! Thanks again.
Easy to install, good directions, great product. It looks and works great.
Quick delivery. High Quality. Easy installation.
Hi Guys ..I finally got my Sr UNI Arch installed and it looks awesome.
Love My Arch
Lee McCabe –
Everything about this Arch and the people who make and sell them is nothing short of top notch! I have been looking for years and finally came to Fish On Sports. The quality is superior to other similar products and the price is actually less than what I would have expected. I have no regrets buying this over a custom made arch regardless of price – which was substantially less. They even swapped out some items for me in the package based upon what I needed. I have had it almost a year now and still think it was one of the best boat purchases I have ever made. The install was pleasantly painless and it simply looks good on the boat. Can’t beat that.
Zack Schmidtke –
Excellent build quality and packaging. Best deal you will ever find, I don’t know how they can sell these so cheap and still make money! Very sturdy, professional, and looks great!
Mike Taylor –
Installed this setup on my 32′ SeaRay Sundancer. This product has greatly enhanced our boat’s ability to fight land fish. Cann’t say enough good things about this product around the marina. Solid construction, easy to install, and best of all it looks great and makes the boat look great.
CAPTAIN RICK TROXEL –
I AM A CHARTER BOAT CAPTAIN ON LAKE ERIE FOR 23 YEARS SEEN ALOT OF PRODUCTS THIS ARCHE WAS EVERYTHING I NEEDED FOR TROLLING. VERY WELL BUILT PACKAGED VERRY WELL,FAST SHIPPING ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE WAS THE BUBBLE RAP SPENT MORE TIME ON THAT THEN INSTALATION. WOULD RECOMMEND VERY HIGHLY
Robert Williams –
Wow the arch was received in two days. I assembled and installed it on my Trojan Tri Cabin on Saturday and installed the bracing and accessories on Sunday. It looks great and feels very sturdy. Mounting would be better with two peaple but I had little trouble mounting by myself with the use of two lifting ropes, one on each side of the boat. One tip I would offer is to tie a rope across from upright to upright to keep keep it from expnding while lifting, this will help regardless of one or two people. The on negative comment I would make is that when I received the package it had a hole in the corner of the box which propted me to do a thorough inventory. I immediately found a loose 1/4" allen screw, as I unpacked the book I found more and more. Luckily I found all 24 screws. It appeared that these screws were just throw in the box loose (very sloppy !). The rest of the material in the box was very well wrapped and small items bagged and secured. My experience turned out Great but I wanted to bring this to your attention for the next guy. Thanks for a great peice of equipment ! Bob Williams