Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings(4 customer reviews)
- Easy add-on to save you from the sun and rain.
- Built from 1″ schedule 40 anodized pipe and Sunbrella Canvas. No shimmy or shake from this top.
- Bolts right onto your existing Jr. Uni-Arch, Uni-Arch, or SR. Uni-Arch, no drilling. All clamp-on, just like our rod holders.
- You can still mount accessories like radar, rod holders, and light brackets.
- 7 different Sunbrella canvas colors. USA Sunbrella(TM) stain-resistant, mildew-resistant, and fade-resistant fabric.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- 5-Year Warranty
Timothy Daleo –
I installed the visor on my Junior Arch. I had them make it longer for my boat and it fits great. I would recommend this if you want a clean look on your boat.
A timelapse video of the installation is at: https://youtu.be/HTZqUg39puc
David Harvey –
Bought the arch last fall and decided to add the visor this summer. What a difference it made to my boat. Now you have some shade from the mid day sun. Well worth ever penny I paid. Very easy to install and the return time on the cover was super fast. I just love this company. Super products, great customer service, and super fast shipping. Thanks from and super happy returning customer.
John Parnaby –
Bought with a Uni Arch Jr., solid product. Can be customized with additional struts, etc. Love it!
Kathy C –
Here are a couple pics of my boat with the new arch & visor installed. It gave us a place for the radar & tv antennas, some shade, rod holders, a place to hold onto on the flybridge (as everyone wants to be up there now) and more drink holders cause there are never enough of those! Definitely improves the boat’s functionality.
Your arch kit is very well constructed and easily put together (by a 60 year old lady)in a couple of days, plus it looks good. I would recommend your product to anyone reasonably handy. It arrived quickly, we had great communication to make sure everything was going to work for my boat and and the result was an excellent solid product for a reasonable price with the satisfaction of assembling it myself.
St Pete Fl